mock sat for juniors
The mock SAT exam is on Saturday, February 22, 2020 and will start at exactly 9:00 a.m., but student should arrive by 8:35 a.m. The test will be administered in the library at Tampa Preparatory School.
Every attempt will be made to return the graded tests by Wednesday, February 26, 2020. Answer keys for the test will be attached to the student copy.
All students must bring the following items to the test.
- Entry ticket (students recieved e-mail)
- No. 2 pencils
- SAT approved calculator (TI-83/TI-84/TI-Nspire/ TI-30)
Students may also want to bring
- a sweater
- a snack to eat during intermission
- extra batteries for calculator (just in case)
Students are not allowed
- devices that make noise
- basic wrist watches are allowed so long as these watches create no noise of any kind
Approximate timeline / schedule for the exam:
9:10 am – 10:15 am Section 1 – Reading
10:20 am – 10:55 am Section 2 – Writing
10:55 am – 11:05 am Intermission
11:05 am – 11:30 am Section 3 – Math, Non-calculator
11:35 am – 12:30 pm Section 4 – Math, Calculator
Test is complete!